2. The abovementioned are not copyrighted, and any person may use them freely; all industries are welcome to use the information.
3. The information on this website protected by the Copyright Act should only be used after obtaining approval or authorization from the copyright owner, except for legitimate use.
4. Explanations for the abovementioned legitimate use conditions are as follows:
(1) The copyright for literature published on this website under the name of the Urban Regeneration Office Taipei City belongs to the Urban Regeneration Office Taipei City, and hence may be reproduced, publically broadcasted or transmitted within a reasonable scope. When using the information, please state the source of the information.
(2) The information on this website may be reproduced for non-profit, personal and family use.
(3) The information on this website may also be quoted for other uses including reports, reviews, teaching and research purposes within a reasonable scope. Please state the source of the information when quoting.
(4) For other legitimate use conditions, please refer to rules No. 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act.
5. In accordance with Article 80-1 of the Copyright Act, electronic rights management information on the site shall not be removed or altered, unless such removal or alteration is unavoidable for the lawful exploitation of this work due to technical limitation at the time of the act, or it is technically necessary to convert a recording or transmission system. Unless otherwise approved, electronic rights management information on the site shall not be removed or altered.